Domiciliary Care Assistant (Full Training)
Nailsea, North Somerset (Commutable from: Weston Super Mare, Clevedon, Worle, Pill, Bristol, Winscombe, Burnham-on-Sea, Portishead)
Are you looking to start or develop a career as a skilled care worker with a company offering full training, including enrolment on a level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care?
You will receive two and a half days of training plus a minimum of 16 hours shadowing with one of our experienced carers.
Network Healthcare is a nationwide company. We are looking to strengthen our domiciliary care team in the Keynsham area.
This role would suit a driver with no experience in healthcare looking to develop a career with a nationwide company.
* Full Training – No experience required
* Morning and Evening Shifts available: 7am – 2pm / 4pm -10pm
* Visiting rounds in North Somerset i.e. Portishead & Pill Cluster / Nailsea & Clevedon Cluster / Weston & Winscome Cluster
* Providing a full range of personal care, medication prompting, support with food and fluid, light domestic duties.
* Driving Licence is essential & Own Vehicle
* Happy to travel on shift to visit service users
* Looking for full time or part time staff