Part time, Weekend and Evening Care Assistants required (NG12 postcodes)
Are you a caring person looking for Part time work that is rewarding?
Home Instead East Notts are looking for caring and compassionate individuals to join their award winning team to provide care to the elderly in their homes.
What we offer:
- Flexible working patterns to fit in with your availability
- £12.25 during the week, £16.00 weekends and £23.00 on Bank Holidays
- Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
- Additional mileage and travel pay
- Career progression opportunities and room to grow
- An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
- A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
- The opportunity to be part of a ‘family feel’, supportive team of Care Assistants
- Work Place Pension
- Access to High Street discount and health scheme
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Be available alternate weekend
- Must hold a full and valid UK or EU/EEA driving licence and have access to own vehicle
- Have a genuine passion to want to help others
- Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
- Live within the NG12 postcode areas
You do not need to have experience as a Health Care Assistant, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply, for example: retail sales assistant, customer service, hairdressers/beauticians, receptionist, administrator, cleaners, warehouse workers and delivery drivers.