Are you looking for a job you can feel passionate about?
Home Instead could be the employer for you. The role of a caregiver involves visits where you may be required to assist an individual with their daily routine, take them to an appointment or just simply enjoy a coffee and cake at the local café.
We match our caregivers to our clients to ensure the best relationships are made with 1-hour minimum visits to regular clients.
All you need is a friendly face the energy and enthusiasm to care, and we can help you with the rest.
- Driving licence and vehicle required.
- Alternative weekend availability required.
- We offer guaranteed hours contracts and will be happy to discuss with you how we can make these work for us and you
- We pay £13.75 per hour for various contracts increasing the hourly rate the more hours you can commit to
- We offer an INCENTIVE SCHEME which means the more hours you work the higher the hourly rate
- Paid mileage, with payments matched to current fuel prices
- Paid Travel and Waiting time
- Out of hours support for all staff
- Paid induction training and all other training at normal hourly rate
- Paid DBS
- Free access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- Cashback Healthcare scheme - claim back for everyday services such as dentists, opticians, physiotherapy, chiropractor
We offer a variety of work patterns including guaranteed hours contracts.
We offer full training and the opportunity to progress within the company.
This role is UK based and the right to work in the UK will need to be established as part of the recruitment process.
If you would like to hear more give Sally a call today 01249 713777 or 01225 808273.