Working in social care is such a rewarding job - every day is different and brings new challenges.
When you start working for Everlife (Swindon), you have a friendly team supporting you, both out in the field and in the office. We provide full induction training and ongoing training to keep your skills up to date.
You work in your locality, with the same customers at the same times each day.
We have community care positions available in Swindon and surrounding villages. You work in your locality, with the same customers at the same times each day. Do not have any experience? We offer a full induction training programme and ongoing support. All our positions are permanent. As the position involves working in people homes out in the community, you will need a car.
You can work for example:
• Weekday Mornings (8am - 12 noon)
• Weekday Afternoons (12 noon – 5pm)
• Weekday Evenings (5pm – 11.00pm)
• Weekends – either Saturday/Sunday or both
The above are just examples, why not give us a call and discuss your availability and what we can offer you.
We offer the following:
• Great hourly rates of pay - £12.40 evenings/weekends, £12.00 weekday days
• Paid ongoing training programme
• Paid holiday
• Uniform & full personal protective equipment provided
• Mileage paid
• Flexible working patterns
• Support from a friendly, experienced office team
Sound interesting? Why not give us a call on 01793 432666 or fill out the enquiry form on our website using the link provided.
All positions are subject to employment checks and an Enhanced DBS check.