Right at Home Chingford is a 5 star employer that supports vulnerable adults in the local community who need care and support in their own home. Make a difference out in the area by traveling Home to Home and becoming the local hero to the elderly. Our client has excellent advancement opportunities for you to pursue as well as incredible opportunities to make a real difference.
- Full Induction & Paid Training, Paid shadowing, ongoing career progression
- Free Uniform + High-Quality PPE
- Guaranteed and Regular hours
- Company Car Scheme available + Mileage Pay
- 28 days of Annual leave (inclusive of the bank holidays, Pro Rata)
- Fun & loving Family team + Social events
- Monthly Rewards + Recognition for all our caregivers every month
- Employee referral bonus program - up to £150 per person
What does being Home Care Assistant involve?
- Assisting Elderly clients in their safety and well being
- Supporting with any concerns
- Ability to always respect their privacy and confidentiality
- Showing empathy, respect, and dignity in every respect - for clients, families, colleagues, and beyond.
- Providing all aspects of care
- Promoting our values and what makes us different
*Please note: we are not currently sponsoring applicants*