Yes Care are currently recruiting for Home Care Assistants in Knowsley supporting vulnerable people in your community. We cover the following areas:
- Page Moss
- St Johns/Tarbuck Road
We provide support to our customers with their daily needs to help them maintain independence and dignity within their own homes. This could be anything from helping them with meals and providing some companionship through to support with personal hygiene and medications.
As a Care Assistant you will provide safe, reliable, compassionate care and support to meet individual needs and wishes of each person and respect each persons’ choice and promote independence and dignity.
You don’t have to have worked in a care setting before as full induction training is provided free of charge, so no need to worry if you’ve not done it before; the main thing is having a can do attitude and desire to care.
Why join Yes Care?
- We offer a competitive rate of pay £11.75 per hour
- 30p per mile paid for drivers
- 4 weekly pay
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible hours of work to suit you
- Permanent contracts, no zero hours
- Holiday pay
- Free induction training, including the Care Certificate
- Free DBS*
- Free uniform*
- Full PPE provided
- Emergency out of hours support 24/7
- Opportunities for development and progression within our growing team and completion of NVQ’s in Health & Social Care
- Care Friends App offering incentives and points scheme**
- No experience is needed as full training is provided at induction stage
- A Driving Licence and access to a vehicle is useful but not essential
- Must be available to work alternative weekends
- Shift pattern availability from 7am to 3pm and/or 3pm to 10pm
- Reliable, caring, dedicated and trustworthy attitude to care
- Right to work within the UK