After a new challenge? A new opportunity? We are currently looking for Disability Assessors. You would be joining an ever-growing team of PIP assessors, performing assessments for people applying for Personal Independence Payments, and using your skills in the clinical field to make sure those who need support can gain access to it.
Experience and Skills
- We are accepting applications from Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists, Pharmacists and Physiotherapists.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered 1 year Post-registration experience
- Must be IT competent with strong typing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What’s in it for you!
- Salary commences at £35,000 increasing to £36,000 with additional 2 x £1000 salary increases based on successful completion of internal training taking basic salary to £38,000 plus yearly performance related bonus of 10% (paid in quarterly installments based) yearly OTE of £41,800!
- Holiday allowance of 23 days with the option to buy more days and all bank holidays.
- Matched Company Pension scheme!
- · NMC/HCPC renewal
- · Clear and transparent career development including a salary increase of £1000 with each level achieved! Retail vouchers and discounts, Cycle to work scheme plus much more!
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, Apply now! or contact firstname.lastname@example.org 02890994111 and ask for Garry, for more info