Everycare Oxford provides a range of nursing care and home care support services. We provide tailor-made domiciliary and personal care services that deliver the highest quality of health and social care. Our staff members are trained to provide specialised health and social care to those with age related challenges, mental health needs, learning disabilities, drug and alcohol dependency, physical disability, brain injury, challenging behaviour and services for children.
- As a Registered Nurse with Everycare Oxford you will deliver quality care to clients who have Complex Care requirements such as tracheostomy care, suctioning, cough assist, PEG/JEJ and medication management.
- Within this role, you will work within a small pool of packages of care supporting conditions such as spinal muscular atrophy, cerebral palsy, brain injury, congenital muscular dystrophy and other long-term health conditions.
- The ideal candidate will be flexible and be able to commit to a permanent full-time or part-time role and work closely with our Care Coordinators to deliver quality care.
- Building rapport with clients and families while working within the family home working to achieve their individual goals.
- You must hold a UK driving license and be prepared to travel up to 25 miles.
- You must hold a clean and valid NMC PIN registration.
- Compassion, confidence, and a gentle caring nature.
- To be able to fit seamlessly into the one-to-one setting.
- To be able to commit to 12-hour shifts.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Full training provided including theory and simulated practice. This is followed by a tailored induction plan including shadow shifts and competency assessments.-On-going CPD training opportunities.
- Weekly pay option.
- Revalidation workshops.
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Paid holiday
- Free Blue Light Card.