Are you a nurse looking for a role out of the ordinary with work-from-home options and flexible working hours to better suit your lifestyle? Why not use your medical skills gained to assess disabilities? As an assessor you will have the flexibility to do just that! Based on a working week of 37.5 hours deciding what hours you work on a flexi basis Mon-Fri, Get your evenings and weekends back! This role is a fantastic opportunity to really apply your medical knowledge, whilst making a real difference in people’s lives!
What do you need?
- Minimum of 12 months experience working as an RMN, RGN, Paramedic, RNLD, occupational therapist, or doctor.
- Right to work in the UK (sponsorship unavailable for this role)
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered 1 year Post-registration experience
- Must be IT competent with strong typing skills
What’s in it for you?
- Brilliant starting salary of £35,000 with increases after training and potential for additional bonuses!
- All bank holidays! Holiday allowance of 23 days with option to buy more days.
- Matched Company Pension scheme!
- Transparent career progression including a salary increase of £1000 each level achieved! discounts and vouchers, Cycle to work scheme plus much more!
Apply now to find out more