Do you want to be able to use your gained clinical knowledge and decision-making abilities in a new exciting environment?. Do you want a better work-life balance?. Do you have a real passion to help people?
If you answered “yes” to any of these then we have the perfect opportunity for you!.
As a disability assessor, you have the opportunity to really put these skills to the test, helping people who are applying for Personal Independence Payments.
Experience and Skills
- We are accepting applications from Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists, Pharmacists and Physiotherapists.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered 1 year Post-registration experience
- Must be IT competent with strong typing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What’s in it for you!
- Starting salary of £35,000 with increases after training plus potential for additional bonuses
- Holiday allowance of 23 days with option to buy more days and all bank holidays.
- Matched Company Pension scheme!
- NMC/HCPC renewal
- Clear and transparent career development including a salary increase of £1000 with each level achieved! Retail vouchers and discounts, Cycle to work scheme plus much more!
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, Apply now for more info!