Have you got to the stage where you get that dreaded feeling on a Sunday night? Struggling to get motivated?
Would you like to work for a company that values and invests in its employees and a role that’s worth getting out of bed for?
Do you want to work for a company that is rated Outstanding by the CQC?
Right at Home Basingstoke is a friendly, professional, local home care provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for team members who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our clients.
Why become a Right at Home Care Assistant?
· We pay fantastically – up to £16.50 per hour plus paid travel time plus excellent mileage rates
· Our team have rated us a 5 STAR employer in an independently run survey for a second year
· There’s always time to talk – we offer minimum one hour calls and allow realistic travel time between Clients
· You choose your hours – we agree a schedule that suits your lifestyle
· No uniform policy
· We’re close to home – your Clients will be local to you
· You’ll always feel supported – with one-to-one mentoring, ongoing training and help at the end of a phone, you’re not alone.
· Refer a friend scheme of £250
. High Street Discount Card
. Access to our unique Career Pathway
· Comprehensive induction and on-going professional development
· Opportunity to undertake specialist training
Care is such a rewarding role. You get to work with our fabulous Clients and know that every day, you are making a hugely positive impact on their lives!
Duties will include personal care, assisting Clients with washing and dressing, shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation, and taking Clients for appointments or outings. No two days are the same!
If successful, we will offer you an amazing support package to ensure you are happy, challenged and continuously motivated in your role!
Right at Home need Care Assistants in Basingstoke, Tadley, Hook and Overton. You will be the face of Right at Home Basingstoke so you will need to be personable, well presented and completely trustworthy.
Requirements of our Care Assistants:
YOU WILL NEED TO BE A CAR DRIVER AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR. This position is also subject to a DBS Disclosure which can be applied for during the recruitment process.
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Carer, HCA, Health Care Assistant or in the NHS we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply, for example: retail sales assistant, customer service, hairdressers/beauticians, receptionist, administrator, cleaners, warehouse workers and delivery drivers. This
could be the start of your new career, with our full support and outstanding training, anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.