If you are naturally caring, enjoy helping others and want job satisfaction we want your skills in our amazing team.
We are looking for a mix of experienced carers, who can bring their skills and experience to our team. We are also looking for those who haven't worked in care before but are looking for a change in career and want to provide high quality care and support for people.
So what is it like working in care? Well it's so much more than just making a cup of tea and having a chat. It's learning about the person and their conditions to give them the highest levels of care. It's also helping people with their social interactions. We provide all the training needing, you just have to genuinely care.
Benefits of becoming a care assistant with SureCare are:
- Overall we are rated Good with the CQC and rated Outstanding in Caring - you can help us achieve Outstanding overall.
- Hourly rates: £11.00 for weekdays, £12.00 for evenings (after 6pm) and for weekends.
- Paid travel time at £9.50 per hour for travelling between clients homes, on average 5 to 10 minutes only.
- Paid mileage 25p per mile in addition to paid travel time.
- Bank holidays: £16.50 in the day and £18.00 after 6pm. Christmas Day and New Year’s Day are both paid at double time.
- A range of different shift patterns to suit a work/life balance, which can include mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends. Full time and part time hours available - choose what you want to work.
- Regular shifts to build relationships with clients. Know your rota in advance with no surprises allowing you to plan your home life around your work life.
- Exciting opportunities for career progression in our growing branch.
- Free DBS check.
- Free Blue Light Card giving access to 1000's of online and high street discounts.
- Loyalty bonus (conditions apply).
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- To be part of a company which is highly rated on both Google and homecare.co.uk, the country's leading home care review website.
We care both about our clients and our team members and have created a great culture to work in. We now want other like-minded people to join our fantastic team. One team member recently said: “I really enjoy working at SureCare and feel well supported by a great management team who always ensure that we provide the best care for our lovely clients. Having worked for other care companies SureCare are by far the best with excellent rates of pay and hours to suit a good work life balance.”
You do not need to have previous experience in care as we provide full training:
- Firstly our in-house induction course to introduce you to care and provide practical hands on training.
- Then you will shadow runs to see how care is delivered by our experienced carers.
- Then you are observed delivering care to give you the support until you feel confident to go onto the rota on your own or as part of a double handed team.
- You will also be supported to complete the Care Certificate and will have access to our wide range of e-learning courses. As you progress you will have the opportunity to complete NVQs in care and specialise in particular areas of care that you enjoy the most.
You will need a car due to the locations of our clients, although travel between clients homes averages around only 5 to 10 minutes.