We are looking for a Registered Manager to lead the staff team, ensuring the service operates effectively and complies with CQC regulations. As Registered Manager, you will also support effective communication, collaboration and practice continuity with other Registered Managers
Imagine being part of an organisation whose common purpose is to help those who are severely impacted by mental illness. We believe that everyone should be treated with respect and dignity – and that’s why equity is one of our core values. We draw on the expertise, unique perspectives and lived experience of our people – regardless of who they are or their background – to help us become inclusive and anti-racist employer, campaigning organisation and service provider that reflect the diverse communities we support as a mental health charity.
How you will make a difference
- Ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment, person-centred planning and regular outcome focused reviews of services.
- Ensure the development of aspirational support planning for individual residents.
- Ensure residents are supported to maximise their independence and fully engage in their local community
- Ensure safe systems of work, such as personal safety and lone working; and compliance with all Rethink Mental Illness’ safety policies and systems
- Develop excellent professional relationships with the local mental health social work team and Community Mental Health Team
- Develop the quality of information recorded
- Ensure effective incident and accident management recording
- Take a safeguarding lead role in the service,
- Provide effective line management to staff, including dealing with conduct, performance and attendance issues under relevant policies and procedures