CARE ASSISTANTS NEEDED for Nower House Care Home, Dorking.
Earn from £11.25 to £12.95 an hour, depending upon qualifications and shifts worked. We pay a £1.85/hour uplift at weekends. Your hourly pay increases in line with your care qualifications as follows:
We are recruiting Care Assistants now to join our friendly, professional team at Nower House, just outside Dorking town centre.
If you are looking to build your career in care, or just want to help us make our residents' lives better, apply now.
We offer our residents the very highest standards of care. In this role you will support residents’ daily needs. This will include washing, dressing, toileting and incontinence care, assisting at meal times and supporting residents with their mobility.
· Full induction, giving you the skills required to deliver excellent care
· Fully funded job specific training
· Access to optional training courses for those wanting to develop their career, many funded
· Pension scheme – Abbeyfield Wey Valley Society contribute 5% to your pension monthly
· Sick pay, in line with your contract
· Free on-site parking
· x 2 death in service cover, based on annual salary
· Full support from our professional management team
· Fully funded Blue Light Card giving you access to a wide range of discounts at high street shops, restaurants and national retailers such as River Island, The Body Shop, Halfords, J D Sports, Odeon Cinemas, Carluccios, Prezzo, Yo! Sushi and lots more.
Roles are offered subject to a satisfactory DBS check and two references.