First Choice Home Care is looking for a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector to provide care for vulnerable adults in their own homes.
“We care, to help you care!”
Position: Care Co-ordinator
Location: Halesworth, Suffolk
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per year + Bonus + Benefits (listed below)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent - possibility of job share.
- Full Time hours- 09.00am-17.00pm.
- Back up emergency care worker around office hours
- Holding the out of hours mobile on a rotational basis
Responsibilities of Care Co-ordinator role:
- Reporting to and responsible to the Registered Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that service users receive their arranged visits at a time that is appropriate to the individual wherever practical.
- Visits should be allocated appropriately to care workers, whilst also providing support to care workers, service users and / or families.
Required Skills and Experience of Care Co-ordinator role:
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Previous experience working within homecare is essential.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
- Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and ability to problem solve.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
- Have a valid Driving Licence and to have your own vehicle.
Salary and Benefits:
- £150 joining bonus
- Flexible working hours for a work-family balance.
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata) and Bank Holiday pay.
- Free uniforms, DBS and PPE.
- Paid In-house training provided which includes Care Certificate and ongoing training.
- £150 Recommend a friend scheme
- Opportunity to enrol on a QCF/NVQ qualification on Health and Social Care up to level 5.
Apply now here to be part of a friendly and caring team, that every day makes a difference in someone’s life. Supervisor / Care Co-ordinator / Care Worker
We look forward to hearing from you!