Serious candidates only.
Please note, consider your overall suitability for the nature of the work involved before applying for this position. Please see below job description for more information. (a full job description will be emailed to you when you apply)
BENEFITS: Company Pension, travel time & mileage, uniform provided, PPE, full on going training package and support, employee reward schemes, referral schemes and employee incentives.
OFFICE LOCATION: Bradford, BD10 9PR. Please note that this is the office location only. This role will require you to travel between clients own homes to deliver care around the BD10, BD2, BD4, LS28 and surrounding areas.
JOB DESCRIPTION - includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Promote nutrition, personal care and self management to achieve a maximum level of independence, which may include:
- Preparation of meals.
- Providing assistance with mobility, feeding, washing/bathing, dressing and continence care.
- Provision of emotional support, and support to increase clients' confidence and motivation.
- Administer medication in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To work in partnership with all members of the team.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Whether you are an experienced professional or you are looking to join the health care sector, Lilies Home Care will provide you with the training and support you need to grow and develop.
New employees will attend full training which will include inductions, practical training and shadowing with experienced or senior members of staff. Employees will also be given ongoing training as you progress in your career.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.50-£15.00 per hour
We are working in-line with government guidelines. PPE provided.
Is this something you are able to do?
Work Location: On the road