Main Purpose of Job:
To provide care as specified in the User’s individual service/care plan, to a high standard in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Main Tasks of Job:
1) Assisting with personal care including; bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and hair care, dressing, undressing and assisting with all toilet and continence requirements.
2) Ensuring the Service Users have given their consent prior to any examination, care, treatment or support taking place and that all Service Users are treated with respect.
3) Carrying out tasks as specified in the Service User’s individual service/care plan, taking action to enable the Service User to carry out as much self-care and other activities as possible.
4) Preparing and serving light snacks and assisting Service Users with feeding where required.
5) Contributing to accurate and detailed record keeping whilst maintaining the Service User’s privacy in accordance with our confidentiality policy.
6) Contributing to the team effort.
Liaising with all employees, Service Users and families to ensure that the above tasks are completed efficiently
Assisting with Medication delivery (Senior role)