Cherish Care is a family run business delivering outstanding care to people in their own homes in Henfield and the surrounding villages.
At Cherish Care we believe that work should fit around your life giving you balance and control. Providing a friendly and well supported team environment, firmly based on strong family values, you’ll benefit from being part of a company that believes in better days for you as well as our clients.
It’s what we promise to our clients, so it’s only right that our staff have the same experience.
- We believe in helping our staff grow and develop in their roles.
- We believe that job satisfaction is essential to providing a quality service.
- We are committed to fair terms of employment.
- A variety of agreed work patterns available on permanent contracts
- Competitive hourly rates, with enhanced rates for evenings/weekends
- Paid overtime for extra work
- 28 days’ holiday (pro-rata)
- Paid allocated travel time between client visits plus mileage allowance
- No 15-minute client visit times
- Paid training, continuing professional development and professional qualifications
- Staff support which includes an effective induction with client introductions, regular supervisions, easy access to speak with managers and a 24 hour employee assistance helpline from Peninsula
- Enrollment in a pension scheme which includes employer contributions
- First massage free with Holistic Angel
- Branded uniform