Apply Today 💙
Community Care Assistants needed in Anfield Liverpool
Full and Part Time Care Assistants needed to provide support and companionship to clients in their own homes.
New Day Care is a family-run care provider, covering multiple areas within the Northwest of England. We are committed to supporting vulnerable people so that they can continue their lives with dignity and independence in their own homes.
• Set Contracted Hours
• Competitive Pay Rates:
- £10.00 per hour
• Paid Mileage: 20p per mile
• Paid Refresher Training**
• NVQ Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• Paid Holidays
• Full Time Hours: minimum 32 hours per week
• Part Time Hours: minimum 16 hours per week
• Shift patterns 7:00am - 2:00pm and/or 3:30pm - 10.30pm
• Full Initial Training and Induction will be provided
• Driving & Walking Shifts available
Daily duties may include providing support with; Personal Care (Bathing, Toileting, Dressing etc), Medication, Meal Preparation and providing Companionship. Encouraging and organising visits into the Community may also be required, such as; Shopping and Appointments.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, caring and committed to providing a high standard of service. No experience required!
Please Note: Successful applicants will need to attend Training at our Head Office in Earlestown. (Transport for Training can be arranged upon request)
If your interested call 03300249731 or email info@ndcaregivers.Co.uk