Registered Manager (Children's Residential Home)
We are working with an established children’s home in Merseyside and have full-time
opportunities for Children’s Registered Manager to join the team.
Our aim to provide a homely environment where children feel safe, supported and nurtured.
If you are a talented Registered Manager with a passion for working with young people who
have needs due to Learning Disabilities and are motivated and passionate about making a
difference the please contact me to discuss the role.
Do you have the following skills and experience:
- Childcare management experience
- NVQ 5 in Leadership and Management or be willing to work towards
- 1 years’ experience as a Registered Manager in a Children's Residential Setting
- In-depth knowledge of EBD, SEMH and other complex/challenging behaviours
- Knowledge of the legislative and guidance framework
- Organised with strong administration skills
- Knowledge of OFSTED inspections will be an advantage
- Acting as a Safeguarding Lead, training staff to be their best, providing supervisions,
appraisals and disciplinaries when necessary
- Providing leadership and guidance to residential staff provide guidance
- Salary £40,000 to £50,000, dependent on experience
- 28 Days Annual Leave Entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- NEST Pension
- AXA Health Care Package
If you would like to discuss the position further, please contact David on 07879 475216 or