Right at Home provide quality homecare to seniors and adults with both physical and mild learning disabilities. Our services are customised to every individual through a Personal Care Plan and are provided by highly-trained CareGivers who are the best in the business.
- Our Clients receive the full time that they pay for, as we travel in our own time
- Visits are never rushed – our preferred visit time is a minimum of one hour
- Our CareGivers are carefully matched and, if time allows, introduced before they begin delivering care
- We have a professional dress code but do not wear a uniform, as we recognise that some of our Clients would prefer a discreet service when we accompany them out and about in the local community
- We are quick to react, vigilant in our duty of care and always aim to raise a smile
- For the second year running we have been rated a 5 Star Employer in a confidential independently run survey on our team.