Position: Residential Support Worker
Location: Positions available located at our Droitwich and Stourbridge homes
Wage: Salary subject to recognised qualifications
Shift Pattern: Morning shift: 7.00am – 3.00pm Afternoon shift: 2.30pm – 10.30pm
(Shifts are on a rota basis including weekends)
Hours/ Shifts per week: Full time (37.5 hours per week) and part time (22.5 hours per week) available.
Support workers are instrumental in providing a healthy & fulfilling lifestyle for the young adults we support. Duties include: providing emotional, personal support, participate and support in social and recreational activities, provide a full range of care duties including personal and intimate care.
Working for Safeharbour – The Benefits:
- Enjoy a rewarding role where your work makes a real difference
- Full training and support offered including an in depth induction covering Autism, enabling Support Workers to understand and fully support Autistic clients towards independence
- Further training is available after a successful probation period on to QCF Level 2 and Level 3 – further increases to pay apply
- Attractive hourly rate
- Career progression is available where desired – we are a growing team and promote from within where possible
- Work within a friendly, solid and capable team with full support
To request an application form and job description, please contact our Administration Dept on 01562 886540 or email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Safeharbour West Midlands Limited
Safeharbour provide residential care for adults with severe learning disabilities and complex needs centred around the autistic spectrum. We provide a positive, structured, needs-led approach to care for very individual people, we are committed to making a difference for the individuals in our care.