Senior domiciliary care worker – Lavenham £9ph
Our client is a privately owned domiciliary care company that covers Buckinghamshire, Essex and Suffolk. The offer a highly personal and family-oriented approach to care within their clients own homes. They are currently recruiting for 2 senior care workers to be based in the Lavenham area of Suffolk who can oversee the Suffolk and Essex areas.
Responsibilties will include:
· To support a team of Care Workers to ensure the provision of a Care Service that is unique to each service user.
· To work with the Care Worker Team to ensure that the Care Service is delivered to a high standard in line with the Organisations Policies and Procedures and related Codes of Conduct.
· To support, and take directives from, the Director of Care / Care manager in relation to the day-to-day management of the Care Worker Team.
· To assist with the identification of staff training needs, and to participate as directed by the Director of Care / Care Manager in Induction Training and regular In-service Training programmes.
· To assist with the management of staff rotas, and to contact Care Workers with alterations of work patterns and changes to service user requirements, as necessary.
You will be NVQ2 qualified with experience in a similar senior role. In return you will receive a generous salary and benefits to include Full training, 28 days holiday inc bank holidays, mileage paid, mobile phone, laptop. You must be a driver with your own vehicle.