PPRUK Optometry is now recruiting for this highly regarded independent Optician in the Londonderry area. Their philosophy focuses on a genuine commitment to customer care. They are looking for an Optical Branch manager to join them on a permanent basis at their site located in Londonderry
As an Optician Manager you’ll use your skills to give customers an ophthalmic dispensing service of the highest clinical standards. You’ll be a role model for more junior staff, working your magic with customers, liaising with the optical, and teams, and giving clear, sound advice. Your efforts will help to drive overall store sales as well as customer loyalty – which will make you a key member of the team.
• Position: Optical Branch manager
• Location: Londonderry
• Permanent/ Full time (42 and a half hours a week)
• Salary: £23,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
• You can either be a qualified Dispensing Optician or a NON- qualified Branch manager
• Happy to receive applications from non-qualified Optical candidates.
• You must have some management experience in the Optical industry
• GOC fees paid (if relevant)
• Supportive staff
• Self-motivated and focused on achieving excellence in patient/customer care
• Confident about working in a role where you enjoy seeking resolutions and successful outcomes
• Flexible – willing to do what is necessary and go the ‘extra mile’ for patients
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Desire to succeed and excel
• Computer literate and willing to learn in-house systems
• Excellent attention to detail, adaptability, team work and professional judgement
To apply for this position, ideally you should be registered with the General Optical Council (GOC) or have experience within Optical Management
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at email@example.com
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend’ scheme which would benefit you by £250 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com – You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE – www.ppruk.com.