My client is a major national player in the home care market with 98 UK offices and over 15,000 employees. They are currently in need of a branch manager to oversee their operations in the area.
The role will report into the regional operations manager and will be have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. The role will have several key responsibilities and duties including the following:
• Overseeing activity and actions across the entire service user base
• Contracts management for service users and staff
• Management of reviews for service users and staff
• Managing the complaints process
• Assisting and leading business growth, advertising and marketing
• Managing coordination staff and producing management information on the branch
• Recruitment of branch personnel
• Overseeing training and development
• Financial management including costs and payroll
• Ensuring that the business is compliant.
Ideally you will hold a registered managers award and hold an SVQ Level 4 for care managers. Have circa three years practical experience in a care management role (this can be at deputy or junior level as well as at branch manager level) with experience of domiciliary care essential. You should have a positive personality with good communication skills and have a genuine interest in developing your staff and attracting fresh talent to the business.
Driving licence and own transport essential.
In return my client is willing to offer a generous benefits package and a basic salary of up to £35k per year dependant on experience.
If this role is of interest please respond with a copy of your CV and we will contact you to discuss options and a possible interview for the position.