My client is a major national player in the home care market with 98 UK offices and over 15,000 employees. They have contracts in place in Edinburgh, West Lothian and East Lothian and are currently looking to appoint a branch manager/senior contracts manager to oversee their operation.
The role will report into the regional operations manager and will be have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. The role will have several key responsibilities and duties including the following:
• Overseeing activity and actions across the entire service user base
• Contracts management for service users and staff
• Management of reviews for service users and staff
• Managing the complaints process
• Assisting and leading business growth, advertising and marketing
• Managing coordination staff and producing management information on the branch
• Recruitment of branch personnel
• Overseeing training and development
• Financial management including costs and payroll
• Ensuring that the business is compliant.
Ideally you will hold a registered managers award and be willing to complete an NVQ Level 4 for care managers. Have circa three years practical experience in a care management role (this can be at deputy or junior level as well as at branch manager level) with experience of domiciliary care essential. You should have a positive personality with good communication skills and have a genuine interest in developing your staff and attracting fresh talent to the business.
In return my client is willing to offer a generous benefits package and a basic salary of £30,000-£35,000 per year.
If this role is of interest please respond with a copy of your CV and we will contact you to discuss options and a possible interview for the position.