Registered Nurse – Shropshire/Powys
Key Care and Support are recruiting RGNs & RMNs for flexible work within local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Heath Units and NHS/Private Hospitals
You will need nursing background and a current NMC pin. This role requires excellent communication and clinical experience, genuine care and commitment to nursing.
The right candidates
* Need to have the ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
* Able to work effectively within a team. Supervise, teach and delegation to junior staff.
* Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
* Able to use own initiative and make sound ethical decisions.
* Sound clinical skills.
* Able to produce accurate legible records.
* Qualifications Required:
* Appropriate General Nursing qualification (PIN)
* Registered with NMC
Hours: Various shifts through the day, night and weekends always available.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate/ weekly pay
A full DBS disclosure will be required at the time of registration
“Nurses straight from training can join us to develop their clinical skills, or perhaps you’re retired or a working parent or perhaps looking for a second income. We offer flexible shifts including part time and full time hours to suit your individual lifestyle”
For more information please call T: 01743 453 510 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Unlock your Potential’