Job Purpose – To provide a clean, fresh environment throughout the Home and to ensure the safety of staff, residents, and visitors, through the safe storage and use of cleaning materials.
• To ensure that all daily work schedules are complied with on time and to the standards required.
• To ensure that all equipment is maintained, cleaned and stored with any faults reported to the Home Manager.
• To understand and comply with all statutory and legal requirements that is relevant such as Health and Safety, COSHH, and all aspects of the care Standards Act.
• Take adequate precautions to safeguard the health and safety of others. Remember, we work in an environment where people tend to wander around, so extra vigilance must be maintained in relation to flexes, cleaners and their attachments, cleaning fluids, spillage’s etc. Report any accidents or untoward occurrences to the senior person on duty and ensure that the correct book is filled in accordingly.
• To respect and maintain confidentiality of Residents personal information at all times, including Residents right to privacy, dignity and choice.
• To be approachable and interactive with colleagues, contributing to team meetings and training.
• Development and support of team members as appropriate.
• Ensure that Carebase is a friendly and supportive caring environment.
An essential member of the Carebase team, you will be interacting and communicating on a regular basis with all colleagues, residents and relatives.
• Care and compassion.
• Respect and appreciation.
• Teamwork and enjoyment.
• Focus and best practice.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Recognition and reward.
• Creativity and innovation.
• Development and investment.
• We will sustainably fulfil our mission and vision by building a strong financial platform.
To ensure that Carebase’s high standards of cleanliness are met.
Responsibility for Personal Training and Development.
Mandatory Training is up to Date.
Results and feedback from Home inspections.
Good Communication, Friendly and helpful.
Able to manage time and tasks effectively.
Reliable and punctual.
Understanding of COSHH.
Excellent personal hygiene.
Full Time Hours
7 am - 2pm including every other weekend and a late shift 10 am - 5pm.
£7.73 per hour for age 25 yrs and over.
Minimum 1 years previous experience required.