Join a company that has been awarded Care Employer of the Year 2015 at their Brooklands Care Home. We have a range of opportunities available including part time, full time, days, nights & weekends.
Brooklands Care Home – Drayton, Norwich
Job Purpose – To give outstanding care to every Resident.
• To provide the highest level of personal care (toileting, washing, bathing etc) and attention to Residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive. To act as a key worker for a named group of Residents, ensuring that these responsibilities are carried out in full.
• To participate in the formulation and maintenance of individual care plans for each Resident and administer medication to Residents as prescribed, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
• To liaise with other care professionals relating to the care needs of the Residents.
• To always be alert to Residents – physical and mental well being, immediately reporting any accidents or changes in a Resident’s condition to a senior person on duty, and to accurately maintain and update Residents’ records as required.
• To respect and maintain confidentiality of Resident’s personal information at all times, this includes resident’s behaviour and actions and any incidents that may occur in the course of day to day care.
• Be understanding and patient towards residents and their needs, and encourage, assist and support Residents to participate in leisure activities as appropriate to the individual, ensuring their social and emotional needs are met. This also includes escorting Residents to outside appointments and leisure outings.
• Responsible for making and changing beds, tidying Resident’s room, undertaking light cleaning duties as needed, ensure any maintenance work is reported and generally assisting in ensuring that the Home is kept clean, pleasant and welcoming at all times.
• Helping to serve meals and drinks at meal times and other times when required, taking care to present meals and refreshments in an attractive way, with polite and courteous service. Also, to provide the appropriate level of support and help for Residents who need assistance with feeding and dressing.
• To be an active and supportive member of the Care team, contributing to team meetings, training and development, ensuring good communication ensuring that Carebase is a friendly and supportive working environment.
Full Time, Part Time and Bank Hours Available.
£7.50 per hour.
Join our rewarding group that has won Care Employer of the year 2015.