Immediate Start! Must have Social Worker qualification, HCPC registration, DBS on the update service and experience is a MUST
Responsible for the strategic and operational management of the practice groups, ensuring the delivery of effective assessments and high quality interventions to children and families within a systemic framework. The post holder sets objectives for the service, develops plans, and allocates resources to achieve these objectives.
Must have –
1. a recognised social work qualification
2. a current registration with the HCPC (Health & Care Professions Council)
3. Knowledge of childcare legislation, statutory guidance and the London Child Protection Procedures
4. Knowledge and understanding of child development, parenting capacity, environmental factors and risk and protective factors.
5. Knowledge of roles and responsibilities of key children’s agencies
6. Knowledge and understanding of a range of systemic interventions and methodologies and able to work within a systemic approach
7. of complex direct social work with children and their families.
8. of managing staff and providing formal supervision and support to a group of social work staff, including task allocation, setting priorities, and personal development
9. of financial and resource management
10. of strategic planning and leadership
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
About Care Recruitment
We have an amazing new opportunity to work for Surrey County Council as an Educational Psychologist! Based in Redhill we are looking for a Qualified Educational Psychologist who has a HCPC registration. For this position candidates would be working 3 days per week, these days are also flexible, so perfect for someone looking for part time work! Candidates must also hold an Enhanced DBS that is registered on the update service.