We are currently seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants who have a natural passion to care, to work in various Nursing/Residential Homes in Croydon and Bromley.
Ideal candidates will have at least 6 months recent experience, NVQ2 or higher (Health and Social Care) is preferable but not essential and must be available for shift work including weekends.
•Building a relationship with patients
• Identifying patients’ special needs
• Supporting clients in their activities
• Helping with physical tasks
• Establishing work routines that help patients with their daily activities
• Providing emotional and social support
• Liaising with family and health care providers Skills:
• Being emotionally sensitive and have good humour
• Being friendly and supportive
• Being flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
• Work as part of a team with family and co-workers
• Understanding the principles of Health Care and Hygiene
Please send your CV in the first instance and we will call you back to make a registration appointment.
Please note we are unable to respond to all applicants, so only suitable candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
About Care Recruitment
We have an amazing new opportunity to work for Surrey County Council as an Educational Psychologist! Based in Redhill we are looking for a Qualified Educational Psychologist who has a HCPC registration. For this position candidates would be working 3 days per week, these days are also flexible, so perfect for someone looking for part time work! Candidates must also hold an Enhanced DBS that is registered on the update service.