We are looking for Carers and Support Workers who have a passion for working and supporting the elderly and vulnerable in their own homes. You will be trained to provide personal care, meal preparation, help with medication and assisting with daily living activities e.g shopping, escorting clients on days out etc.
Salary: £9.04 to £9.55 per hour (Special Bank Holiday rate: £14.90 per hour)
– FT/PT (early mornings, evenings and weekends)
– Free staff uniform
– No experience required
– Free mobile phone provided (no need to use your own personal mobile for work calls)
– Instant access to your rota on your mobile phone
– 28 days paid holiday pro rata
– Pension paid
– Paid loyalty bonus
– Paid to attend meetings
– Discounted health insurance
– Child care vouchers
– Free training for Diploma courses
– Excellent career development
Successful applicants will need:
– Enhanced DBS check
– Full driving licence
– Own car
Please submit your CV or complete the on-line application form www.abicare.co.uk
If you have any questions please call 01722 342775.
Fast Tracked Recruitment
If you are an experienced Care Worker, have registered with the DBS update service and can evidence that you have successfully completed the Common Induction Standard Programme, we may be able to fast track you through the recruitment process though we would still need to apply for references and assess your learning needs before you are able to work alone.